Wednesday 9 February 2011

B&Q and ASDA and bathroom floors

Went to asda in Halifax today. Its so big that it makes me dizzy with all the people and the lighting. I like to do my shopping at high speed and not wonder around like a zombie. I do confess that i do get a little trolly rage... I only went to get a few beers for tonights curry and end up buy blank DVDs, Pens for work seen as we have a pen thief, The new Lynx you now the one which the angels fall out of the sky. Nowing me I will end up with demons raising from the earth and end up hunting me down, and my lotto ticket (finger cross).

Then I went and wasted an hour or so in B & Q. I like wondering round B & Q but Wednesdays are Blue/grey rince day (OAPS 10%off day), they don't wonder around like the Zombies in ASDA. I went for someLED lights for my Bedroom. but they did not have the colour in which I wanted. Nor did the have the gloves I like for work. I have been looking at wallpaper its nearly spring and the staircase and hall needs redecorating. Which I will not do I have a person who will do that for me. B&Q did not have the one I was looking for. Oh well a trip to the Decorating Centre next week.

On a good point the bathroom floor covering has been layed this morning by Magic Carpets.