Thursday 28 April 2011

Is it over yet!

Ok it Thursday 28th April and the Biggest thing on TV in 2011 will soon be on us the Royal Wedding of William and Kate... Hmm its been two weeks of Royal wedding this Royal wedding that.. I am of that age when we had a Street party for Charles and Di in 1981. Which I was of the age of 6 years old. we weas at our old address down in Charlesworth Grove. With all the family and other children on the street. It was a hot sunny day we had our kitchen table out in the yard full of food and drink. good times was had by all... Now I am at the working age. I will be working tomorrow with no radio, TV or interweb. I do like the royals but the timing could be a little better. The country is on its arse and people can't afford this or can we. I will have a drink for Queen and country next year for the Queenies 60th Jubilee.